Process Development Engineer
The Process Development Engineer will be responsible for process development at the site and will be the technical interface between the development and production. This will include but is not limited to:
- Project work relating to new product introduction and ramp up of current production in support of the targeted business growth objectives
- Design of the manufacture process for PZT manufacture and sensor assembly lines to facilitate the manufacture and testing of ultrasonic transducers, sensors and actuators in line with our customers’ needs and relevant legislation
- Handling issues which arise as new products transition to full production, especially in support of customer needs
- Responding to production process problems and driving the implementation of solutions
- Representing the company directly with customers when required
- Identifying areas for improvement and root causes of any inefficiency in manufacturing. Proposing and implementing improvements for improving process (e.g. cost reduction, quality improvement, and lead time reduction) and increasing predictability of outcomes
- Project management of production changes using a structured process
- Experience designing experimental procedures and carrying them through to a conclusion
- Practical application of ISO9001 (ISO13485 or other specialised quality systems would be an advantage)
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing engineering role within a production environment
To view the full job description, click the Download button below.
If you are interested in the position or require more information please contact Maria Bostock - firstname.lastname@example.org
If applying for the position, please send a CV and a covering letter.
Tel: 02380 425605